Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A snapshot of my day


Dear Boy,

Please stop eating your floor. I know you want to. I know. I know. I know that you spend every waking moment scoping, planning, plotting - ready for the moment when I head to the bathroom so you can shove a tasty floor part in your mouth. I'm certain that the combination of foam, cat hair, and dirt is delectable - I haven't tried it myself, but I hear good things. But here's my concern - No, don't start rolling. LEAVE IT. LEAVE IT!

Where was I?

I realize that the packaging says that the floor is safe for all ages but you know that gagging sensation? The one that makes you choke and cough and gasp until your eyes water? That sensation means that the floor is not good eatin'. I understand how upsetting it is to be constantly dragged away from your favorite edge pieces but I - Leave it! Jesus Christ...

Where was I?

Please stop eating the floor. For me. Plea-! LEAVE IT!

2 comments:

Woman with a Hatchet said...

Ah! Your floor eater would get along well with my paper eater. I suspect she's part goat.

caramama said...

Ha! I've had the conversation with my little girl SOOOO many times! Not usually about the floor... usually about climbing something or standing on something and lately throwing things at the dog (great fun in her mind, but the poor dog!).

Let me know if it starts working for you!