Monday, July 7, 2008

Is he touching her weird or is it me?


A lot of people sure are excited about this whole "Madonna divorce" thing. Frankly, I couldn't care less about anyone involved. I don't care that A-Rod is boinking Madge (allegedly) or even that his wife is examining Lenny Kravitz's wang (allegedly). I'm not even that bothered by the fact that they're (ALLEGEDLY) leaving their two kids, ages 3 and 2 months, with nannies in Miami while they're busy trying to out-fuck each other. (With parents like that, maybe it's best that the kids be raised by others.) What I can't get over is the fact that this is happening two months after their baby was born! Two months after Will was born I didn't even think about sex, much less have it. WITH A ROCK STAR. (I thought you weren't even allowed to go near the area for at least six weeks. I know it's Lenny Kravitz but still.) I get a little clenchy just thinking about it.

In a related note, I will not cry over the fact that J-Lo is already in a bikini after having twins.

No comments: