Because I'm both narcissistic and bored, I've come up with a little get-to-know-you quiz. Feel free to answer these in the comment section provided.
1. What did you have for breakfast this morning?
2 slices of organic whole wheat toast, burnt (that's what makes it delicious), with almond butter and organic rasberry jam. Tea with sugar and soymilk.
2. Favorite reality show? (And don't say that you don't watch or you'll be punished with the default answer of American Idol.)
Currently: So You Think You Can Dance. I'm gunning for Debbie Allen's protege Will or the weird, Edward Scissorhands-y guy.
3. Obama: President or SuperPresident?
4. Is Katherine Heigl ballsy or a bitch for calling out the Grey's Anatomy writers?
Both. (Slamming the writers publicly is shitty, but if Clooney had done it he would've been a hero.)
4 1/2. Would you refuse an Emmy nod?
You're joking, right?
5. Imaginary boyfriend/girlfriend
Jim from The Office, with an occasional tryst with Ryan The Temp. (I'm still on Season 3.)
6. College major you wish you'd chosen
What's the one where you get to do something creative and interesting and make a lot of money, plus get vacation pay and health insurance? That one.
7. Do you ever consider moving back to your hometown?
No. My home state, maybe.
8. Favorite word (even if you're not sure what it means exactly)
8 1/2: Most overused word
9. Most guilty guilty pleasure
The Alvin the Maker series by Orson Scott Card. That's right; fantasy novels.
10. When you were a kid, did you wish you had a different name?
Yes, because they didn't make stickers or name plates with Alisha. (My 4th grade dream name: Katie. It sounded popular.)